Configurable according to the needs
Designed for hemodialysis (HD) and configurable as required thanks to a wide range of options.
Compact design with minimal foot-print and reduced height creates a pleasant appearance for the patient.
Optionally with the innovative Archloop blood tubing line
The new blood tubing line with the POD pressure measurement system has a low priming volume, a very small blood / air contact area, less weight than conventional blood tubing lines and is easy to install.
- Low and high flux dialysis
- ISO-UF (sequential UF)
- UF, conductivity and bicarbonate profiles
- Dialysis fluid filter for ultra pure dialysis fluid
- Holder for standard bicarbonate cartridges
- External status display
- Archloop blood tubing lines (Type C only)
- Dialysis Full Assist System (D-FAS) with online priming
- Contactless patient card
- Haemo-Master (BV-UFC/COC)
- Single needle mode with single pump
- Blood Volume Measurement with active UF and conductivity regulation
- Vascular access recirculation rate measurement
- Active Blood Pressure Monitor (BPM) optional with iNIBP
- Dialysis Dose Monitor (DDM)
- Central concentrate delivery system (CCS) for two concentrate connections
- Network connection
- Connection for external devices